Kazi Engineering based in Southend-on-Sea produces a wide range of components in ferrous and non-ferrous materials and it is our aim to provide the highest quality of service.
With substantial investment Kazi Engineering Limited is able to offer a wide range of sub-contract, multi axis CNC machining services and this latest technology provides customers with CNC Milling capability up to 30″ in length, together with CNC turning facilities up to 250 mm in diameter barfed, and larger billet sizes.
We are a family business (currently in its third generation), and we have been trading for over 45 years and look forward to serving our customers for many years to come.
Our recent AS9100 rev C accreditation, and our aim for SC21 Bronze shows our continued commitment to quality, cost and delivery vital in the aerospace and medical sectors.
We continually invest in our processes and facilities to meet the changing requirements of the Aerospace sector, and offer design input at the development stage, first article inspection reports, and full traceability on all of our parts.
We currently produce components for the aerospace, communications, electronics and medical industries. Parts are currently produced for Airbus A320 and A380, Boeing 777, 787, and C17, Eurofighter, F16, F22 and several helicopter projects.
These components are used in the following-
• Fuel Management Systems.
• Fly by wire pilot controllers.
• Actuators and Relays.
• Endoscopes and fibrescopes.
• Telecoms devices.
• Pilot seats and aircraft galley equipment.
Our Awards :
• WINNER OF BEST SUPPLIER AWARD FROM BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD.INDIA.
• WINNER OF BEST SUPPLIER AWARD FROM JAPANESE COMPANY.
• 4th Godrej Annual supplier Partnership Conference Certificates. Click here to View
• 5th Godrej Annual supplier Partnership Conference Certificates. Click here to View